Old Town Kayaks Heron 9XT Recreational Kayak
The Old town Heron 9XT offers a friendly price for comfort and features in the water. It has a padded, comfort flex seat and a stern quick seal hatch. This kayak is perfect for both beginners and experienced paddlers. It’s a great performer that will not disappoint you. This kayak gives you a comfortable feel while paddling and is easy to carry around using the carry handles. It is made of a single layer of polyethylene material.
It’s comfortable and sporty to use and easy to paddle, thus enabling it to track well and to maneuver with ease. The adjustable padded Old town Comfort flex seat makes it comfortable to paddle while kayak exploring all day.
- A track foot brace system to give you support
- It has a built-in cup holder
- It has carry handles that make it easy and comfortable to haul
- Paddle keeper
- There are also thigh pads that give you additional comfort while paddling
- It also has a bow and stern foam billets that help keep it afloat if you decide to swim
- It measures 7.5″ wide x 14″ long
Customer Reviews and Scores
From the reviews received from customers who bought the kayak online, this kayak cannot fail you in your recreational endeavors. It has a four-star rating from 7 reviews.
- Space enough for your dog to come on your adventures
- Length is great for most heights, young children and adults alike
- Cup holder for your convenience
- It is not made for turbulent waters.
- The kayak is light and maneuverable, but since it has no length long bead, the kayak will turn when you stop paddling.
Old Town created the Heron 9XT Kayak for recreational boaters who want to feel comfortable and confident on the water without breaking the bank. This boat features just enough stern storage for an afternoon on the water, adjustable seating to accommodate a range of paddlers, and a hull that feels rock-solid in all types of conditions. You get a few extra bells and whistles and a simple, reliable boat that’ll bring you and your family years of fun for seasons to come.